Problems with ontop >:o
Author Message
 Problems with ontop >:o

Using the PinWindowOnTop function  pasted recently I have successfully
managed to give my forms power over the screen :) however, other forms
that do no pin themselves ontop end up naturally underneath ... if I
want them to appear on top of this form do I simply apply the same
proceedure to them aswell or do I need to change the property of the
ontop of the other form first?

ps: If anyone wants the code for the ontop bit - email me

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems with ontop >:o
You do NOT need to un-top the first window.

Note: If you try bring focus to a TOP window over another
TOP window, then it would act just like normal windows between
only those two windows!

Window A - in focus now - ontop
Window B - in the background - ontop

You click on Window B - it will get focus and will be displayed ON THE TOP!
Window A will also be on top of others except Window B.

I hope this clears your question.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

http://wss.hypermart.net/

Quote:

>Using the PinWindowOnTop function  pasted recently I have successfully
>managed to give my forms power over the screen :) however, other forms
>that do no pin themselves ontop end up naturally underneath ... if I
>want them to appear on top of this form do I simply apply the same
>proceedure to them aswell or do I need to change the property of the
>ontop of the other form first?

>ps: If anyone wants the code for the ontop bit - email me

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help --------->>>>AppLink Problem

2. using The Shell Command >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. VB5 OnTop Problem WIN95 / WIN98

5. OnTop problems

6. >>> Weird Data Control Problem

7. VB5<->RDO2<->ODBC<->ORACLE Procedure Problem

8. VB5 OnTop API Problem WIN95 / WIN 98

9. A hard PROBLEM to solve HERE>>>>>>>

10. >>>>>>While Not rst.EOF

11. PSUDOCODE HELP >>>>>>>>>>>