how to Shutdown windows 95 with VB 5
Author Message
 how to Shutdown windows 95 with VB 5

 I tried using

Declare Function ExitWindowsEx Lib "user32" Alias "ExitWindowsEx" (ByVal
uFlags As Long, ByVal dwReserved As Long) As Long

but this just logged me out and wanted me to login using my windows
password.  What I need is to Logout and Shutdown the Computer so it can be
turned off.  Any help would be great....

thanks

Jon

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 how to Shutdown windows 95 with VB 5

Quote:

> I tried using

>Declare Function ExitWindowsEx Lib "user32" Alias "ExitWindowsEx" (ByVal
>uFlags As Long, ByVal dwReserved As Long) As Long

>but this just logged me out and wanted me to login using my windows
>password.  What I need is to Logout and Shutdown the Computer so it can be
>turned off.  Any help would be great....

>thanks

>Jon

John,
I needed the same thing and found this. It works perfectly.
http://premium.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q161/1/36.asp
Hope this helps.

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shutdown and Restart Windows 95 and NT for VB Script

2. shutdown windows nt worstation or windows 95/98

3. How can I shutdown the Windows 95 in VB5

4. How do I shutdown windows 95?

5. Windows 95 shutdown with VB4

6. * Shutdown Windows 95

7. How to Shutdown [and restart] Windows 95 / NT ?

8. Shutdown windows (3.1 / 3.11 / 95)

9. * Shutdown Windows 95

10. Shutdown windows 3.1 / 3.11 / 95

11. How to Shutdown [and restart] Windows 95 / NT ?

12. Windows 95 Shutdown