How to open the display properties page?
Author Message
 How to open the display properties page?

Jules, see the following:

VBNet: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Code Library > System Services > System > Adding Even More Control Panel and
Shell32 Functions to a VB Application

'-----------------

Karl Peterson's Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

TipSheets >  Shelling Control Panel Applets and System Wizards

'----------
galen

Quote:
>Dear all how do I open a control panel (*.cpl) item? I want to fire up
>Display Properties or Modem control panels in VB, how do I go about doing
>that?

>Cheers,
>            Jules

>***24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?***

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to open the display properties page?
Dear all how do I open a control panel (*.cpl) item? I want to fire up
Display Properties or Modem control panels in VB, how do I go about doing
that?

Cheers,
            Jules

***24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?***

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to open the display properties page?
The following will bring up the display properties control panel item:

Shell "control.exe desk.cpl"

Steve

Quote:

>Dear all how do I open a control panel (*.cpl) item? I want to fire up
>Display Properties or Modem control panels in VB, how do I go about doing
>that?

>Cheers,
>            Jules

>***24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?***

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to open the display properties page?

2. How to open the display properties page?

3. How to open the display properties page?

4. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

5. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

6. Incorrect Property Page displayed.

7. Display property page at runtime?

8. displaying property pages on .exe startup

9. Display Property Page at runtime?

10. Spread control is not displaying in Property page

11. Display property page at run time

12. Display Property Page at runtime?