Adding an incon to the Startbar(explorer)
Author Message
 Adding an incon to the Startbar(explorer)

Does anyone know how I can make an application that will appear on the
Start menu, along with quickres, the speaker, etc?

Thanks in advance,

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding an incon to the Startbar(explorer)

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Adding an incon to the Startbar(explorer)

 Hi,

 <<  Does anyone know how I can make an application that will appear on the
 Start menu, along with quickres, the speaker, etc?

 I think, you mean to say - you want the application icon to be put in the
 system tray i.e. right side of the taskbar where speaker icon lies.

 It is the Shell_NotifyIcon Windows API function that provides the  ability
 to add an icon in the system tray (right side of the taskbar which  contains
 time, speaker icons). You may want to use this API in your  application.

 Following Microsoft Knowledge Base Article will help you to add your
 application icon in system tray and some further information regarding it's
 accessibility.

 Article : How to Use Icons with the Windows 95 System Tray
 ID Number: Q149276

 (This Article is available at -
   http://www.microsoft.com/kb
   product : Visual Basic     Search on Article ID.)

 Hope this helps,

 Vinaya
 aditi Corp.

 Aditi Corp was formerly known as NetQuest Inc.

P.S. : Worried about response times to your queries?
 Check out our FREE technical support service at http://www.aditi.com/nntp.htm
OR just click on the attached link

begin 600 link.url
M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71=#0I54DP]:'1T<#HO+W=W=RYA9&ET:2YC;VTO
*;FYT<"YH=&T-"FAO
`
End

Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding buttons to an explorer upon new explorer event

2. Getting an incon from exe-file

3. Getting an incon from exe-file

4. Getting an incon from exe-file

5. Startbar button

6. Programm into the startbar

7. Win95/VB4-32 StartBar Icon

8. why doesn't the on top function works on the startbar

9. Startbar Icons

10. why doesn't the on top function works on the startbar

11. Startbar location?

12. Knowing Startbar location?