Multi-Line Column in ListView
Author Message
 Multi-Line Column in ListView

Hello,

 Is there an API (or some other way) that will let me
 have a multi-line column in a listview
 control? That is wrappable text in
 a column in one row?

 There just isn't enough room to put all
 of the columns I want Across the screen
 so I need to have some columns be
 multi-line. Like
 | abcd |
 | wxyz |

 for ONE column entry, On the SAME Row.
 This is NOT two different Rows.

 Thanks in Advance,

 Larry Nuttall

Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Multi-Line Column in ListView

Not with the standard messages and styles exposed .. you'll need to create and manage/draw
your own.

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/default.htm

:Hello,
:
: Is there an API (or some other way) that will let me
: have a multi-line column in a listview
: control? That is wrappable text in
: a column in one row?
:
: There just isn't enough room to put all
: of the columns I want Across the screen
: so I need to have some columns be
: multi-line. Like
: | abcd |
: | wxyz |
:
: for ONE column entry, On the SAME Row.
: This is NOT two different Rows.
:
: Thanks in Advance,
:
: Larry Nuttall

Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multi-line column in ListView

2. ListView multi-lined column headers

3. VB ListView Control - How to just display column lines - no row lines

4. Can you have a datagrid column heading be multi-lined or wrap

5. Multi line column header in VB6

6. Marking Columns in multi-line text

7. How to change the column width of a multi-line list box

8. How to change the column width of a multi-line list box

9. Listview Selecting, Highlighting and Multi-column Sort

10. Multi-Column Sort in ListView

11. Remove multi-selected lines from listview

12. multi-line listview?