How do I get the size of the mouse cursor
Author Message
 How do I get the size of the mouse cursor

How do I get the size of the mouse cursor

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting the Resource ID of the window under the mouse cursor/pointer

2. Getting mouse cursor type

3. Getting current mouse cursor from another app??

4. Doing Mouse Events on a Transparent ActiveX Control?

5. Doing Mouse Events on a Transparent ActiveX Control?

6. Using MCI (vb4-32): Done event and Dynamic Sizing

7. Change Mouse Cursor?

8. Can't use Answer Wizard or Index in VBA help - mouse cursor problem

9. Cursor and Mouse Pointer wrt Microsoft Word

10. Mouse Cursor Disappearing

11. Center mouse cursor on a MenuItem

12. Hourglass mouse cursor