creating a mirror effect
Author Message
 creating a mirror effect

I hpe the gurus can help me.

I need to put in a picturebox a word and one line below the same word but
now inverted, like a mirror, with different color. I think i can use
DrawText, but how can i change the color of the second word without changes
the first?

Thanks.

Sun, 17 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 creating a mirror effect
In a picturebox, forecolor applies only to future ops; changing it has no
effect on text already printed . . .
Quote:

> I hpe the gurus can help me.

> I need to put in a picturebox a word and one line below the same word but
> now inverted, like a mirror, with different color. I think i can use
> DrawText, but how can i change the color of the second word without changes
> the first?

> Thanks.

Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. create a fade effect or any other effect like morph between two open forms

2. creating wait window like effect

3. Creating Wait window like effect

4. Create Panel Animation effect

5. How to create OnMouseOver effect in VB

6. Need help creating an ActiveX Control Rollover effect

7. need help creating a water effect

8. Creating the same effect as Outlook's grouped messages window

9. Creating a look through lense effect in vb.

10. Printing a Mirror Image in a Report

11. Need to mirror image multiple characters programmatically

12. Mirroring a control