CONTROLS IN MSFLEXGRID
Author Message
 CONTROLS IN MSFLEXGRID

EXISTS THE POSIBILLITY OF ADD CONTROLS (CHECK BOXES,COMBO,
IMAGES) IN MSFLEXGRID CONTROL. ?

EXISTS THE POSIBILLITY OF ADD AN IMAGE CONTROL AND TEXT IN A ONLY
CELL ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CONTROLS IN MSFLEXGRID
Please do not shout.

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CONTROLS IN MSFLEXGRID
CHECK OUT

sorry,

Check out the properties

CellLeft
CellTop
CellWidth
CellHeight
CellPicture
CellAlignment

Then look at the MSDN / KB Document 'MSFlexGrid Tips and Tricks'. This
should teach you all you need to know.

Regards

Chris Eastwood
Software Engineer
ACNielsen Ltd

Quote:

>EXISTS THE POSIBILLITY OF ADD CONTROLS (CHECK BOXES,COMBO,
>IMAGES) IN MSFLEXGRID CONTROL. ?

>EXISTS THE POSIBILLITY OF ADD AN IMAGE CONTROL AND TEXT IN A ONLY
>CELL ?

>THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CONTROLS IN MSFLEXGRID
Chris... is that the document title?   Although you were answering someone
else, I was also curious.  When in Knowledge Base, my search only provided
17 articles(useing Flexgrid as keyword) and none were as promising as the
title you indicated.  Any idea what I might be missing?
Quote:

>CHECK OUT

>sorry,

>Check out the properties

>CellLeft
>CellTop
>CellWidth
>CellHeight
>CellPicture
>CellAlignment

>Then look at the MSDN / KB Document 'MSFlexGrid Tips and Tricks'. This
>should teach you all you need to know.

>Regards

>Chris Eastwood
>Software Engineer
>ACNielsen Ltd

>>EXISTS THE POSIBILLITY OF ADD CONTROLS (CHECK BOXES,COMBO,
>>IMAGES) IN MSFLEXGRID CONTROL. ?

>>EXISTS THE POSIBILLITY OF ADD AN IMAGE CONTROL AND TEXT IN A ONLY
>>CELL ?

>>THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CONTROLS IN MSFLEXGRID
Disregard my last post... it was the KB that was throwing me.  Thanks
though, I've been doing my re(searches) in Knowledgebase and you've shown me
a better resource.

************

<SNIP>

Quote:
>Then look at the MSDN / KB Document 'MSFlexGrid Tips and Tricks'. This
>should teach you all you need to know.

>Regards

>Chris Eastwood
>Software Engineer
>ACNielsen Ltd

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to resize the treeview control or msflexgrid control when runing

2. Controlling two MSFlexGrids with one Scroll Bar?

3. how to add controls to MSFlexGrid

4. Controlling two MSFlexGrids with one Scroll Bar?

5. Controls in MSFlexGrid

6. Row Control in MSFlexGrid

7. Button control in MsFlexgrid cell?

8. CONTROLS IN MSFLEXGRID

9. CONTROLS IN MSFLEXGRID

10. Looking for a better control than MSFlexGrid/DBGrid etc.

11. Help needed with msflexgrid control and mschart control

12. Problem with MSFlexgrid control