Monitoring DUN (Dial Up Networking) and COM port's events
Author Message
 Monitoring DUN (Dial Up Networking) and COM port's events

Hello all,

I need some help on ... well, I guess the subject says it all :))

I'm writting on VB4 and I already know the API calls for the DUN part, but
I don't know how to use them ... :(

Thanks in advance for the trouble,
Paulo Remigio

Wed, 19 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Monitoring COM status and DUN events

2. Dial Up Networking (DUN)

3. DUN (Dial-Up Networking) Functions.

4. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

5. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

6. Monitoring Dial-up Networking Bytes Rx & Tx

7. Monitoring Dial-up Networking Bytes Rx & Tx

8. COM port monitoring....

9. Monitoring and defining a virtual COM port

10. Defining and monitoring a virtual COM port

11. Defining and monitoring a virtual COM port

12. !!!Need help!!! Monitoring com port