Need MAPI/CDO Help
Author Message
 Need MAPI/CDO Help

I need to access a recipient's properties--the properties you normally
see when you click to see a recipient's properties in the address book
in MS Exchange, stuff like phone number, company, email address, etc.

Using the Active Messaging Object Library (CDO), I can't seem to find
any property of any object that will give that information.  I know I
can use Recipient.AddressEntry.Details to get a tabbed dialog to show,
but I need to programmatically be able to elicit the data so I can
populate a database.  I'm using VB5.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Brad

Sat, 29 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDO/MAPI Help Needed

2. Help with CDO/Outlook mapi problem

3. HELP!!!!!!! I need help on MAPI commands

4. Exchange Attachments, CDO (Need Help)

5. Need help on CDO

6. MAPI or CDO Code Examples

7. MAPI, CDO, WinXP & Outlook 2k - Internet Only

8. Outlook/MAPI/CDO is making me crazy.

9. CDO, MAPI and OOM reference.

10. Does outlook express support MAPI, CDO?

11. MAPI or CDO Code

12. Code Examples for MAPI or CDO