Add controls at runtime without control arrays
Author Message
 Add controls at runtime without control arrays

Is is possible to add controls at runtime without having to have the
control on a form as the intial element of a control array?

Garth Oatley

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Add controls at runtime without control arrays

Garth:

If you get an answer for this please let me know how you are going to
code events for the new controls.

Mark

Quote:

> Is is possible to add controls at runtime without having to have the
> control on a form as the intial element of a control array?

> Garth Oatley

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Add controls at runtime without control arrays

Could you please expand on your statement about subclassing or
superclassing the Controls?

  I believe you cannot dynamically add a control to a form at runtime using
just VB.

Quote:
> That's not too hard; just subclass the controls (or even better, create a
> superclass).

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Add controls at runtime without control arrays

2. Adding Controls to Control Arrays at runtime

3. Adding Controls to Control Arrays at runtime

4. How to add a control to a control array at runtime

5. Controlling Text Control Properties without a Control Array.

6. Adding to control array at runtime

7. Adding an element to a control array at runtime

8. Creating controls at runtime & Control arrays

9. Creating Controls at runtime & Control Arrays

10. Creating dynamic / runtime controls in control array

11. Creating ActiveX Controls at Runtime using a Control Array

12. MS Scripting Control to Add controls to VB project at runtime