Help with SelectClipRgn
Author Message
 Help with SelectClipRgn

Hello all.
I was hoping someone could help with SetClipRgn

Situation:
I need part of a window to be transparent.
I have clipped a region of a window with SelectClipRgn
but I need that region to be updated whenever it would normally
need to be redrawn.

Does anyone know how to update the region of a window I have
clipped without hiding the entire window and then re-showing it.

I cannot use SetWindowRgn because I need the clipped region
to be there but just be transparent.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Patrick

If someone knows an alternate method that could accomplish
the same effect that would be great too.

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with SelectClipRgn or similar

2. UserControl problems with DrawEdge and SelectClipRgn API - clipping custom frame control

3. UserControl problems with DrawEdge and SelectClipRgn API - clipping custom frame control

4. SelectClipRgn fails in Form_Paint()

5. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

6. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

7. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

8. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

9. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

11. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

12. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP