Simple MAPI
Author Message
 Simple MAPI

I want to use simple MAPI in a VB project for faxing documents.

i have write  :

Option Explicit

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim a As Long
Dim wSession As Long
Dim wUIParam As Long
Dim wMessage As MapiMessage
Dim wRecips(1) As MapiRecip
Dim wFiles(1) As MapiFile
Dim wFlags As Long
Dim wRes As Long

 wMessage.Subject = "mon titre"
wMessage.NoteText = "c'est mon message " & vbCrLf & "et c'est tout"
wMessage.MessageType = "IPM"
wMessage.DateReceived = ""
wMessage.ConversationID = "le numero dordre"
wMessage.Flags = MAPI_UNREAD
wMessage.RecipCount = 1
wMessage.FileCount = 0
wRecips(0).Name = "Quatres Murs"
wRecips(0).Address = ""
wRecips(0).EIDSize = 0
a = MAPISendMail(ByVal wSession&, ByVal wUIParam&, wMessage, wRecips(),
wFiles(), ByVal wFlags&, ByVal wRes&)
End Sub

But y have the error message :
Erreur execution '453'
Point d'entree BMAPISendMail d'une DLL introuvable dans MAPI32.DLL

thanks for Help

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple MAPI

To make mapi api calls in vb, you must use vbamap32.dll, not mapi32.dll. I
would recommend, however, that you investigate using the new CDO library
available from microsoft, as it is a much better email solution than using
api calls.

Russ

Quote:

>I want to use simple MAPI in a VB project for faxing documents.

>i have write  :

>Option Explicit

>Private Sub Command1_Click()
>Dim a As Long
>Dim wSession As Long
>Dim wUIParam As Long
>Dim wMessage As MapiMessage
>Dim wRecips(1) As MapiRecip
>Dim wFiles(1) As MapiFile
>Dim wFlags As Long
>Dim wRes As Long

> wMessage.Subject = "mon titre"
>wMessage.NoteText = "c'est mon message " & vbCrLf & "et c'est tout"
>wMessage.MessageType = "IPM"
>wMessage.DateReceived = ""
>wMessage.ConversationID = "le numero dordre"
>wMessage.Flags = MAPI_UNREAD
>wMessage.RecipCount = 1
>wMessage.FileCount = 0
>wRecips(0).Name = "Quatres Murs"
>wRecips(0).Address = ""
>wRecips(0).EIDSize = 0
>a = MAPISendMail(ByVal wSession&, ByVal wUIParam&, wMessage, wRecips(),
>wFiles(), ByVal wFlags&, ByVal wRes&)
>End Sub

>But y have the error message :
>Erreur execution '453'
>Point d'entree BMAPISendMail d'une DLL introuvable dans MAPI32.DLL

>thanks for Help

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple MAPI

Could you please translate

Erreur execution '453'
Point d'entree BMAPISendMail d'une DLL introuvable dans MAPI32.DLL

into English?

--
James Johnston

My e-mail address on my message tag is junk to
reduce my junk mail.  Please use this e-mail
address instead.

Quote:

>I want to use simple MAPI in a VB project for faxing documents.

>i have write  :

>Option Explicit

>Private Sub Command1_Click()
>Dim a As Long
>Dim wSession As Long
>Dim wUIParam As Long
>Dim wMessage As MapiMessage
>Dim wRecips(1) As MapiRecip
>Dim wFiles(1) As MapiFile
>Dim wFlags As Long
>Dim wRes As Long

> wMessage.Subject = "mon titre"
>wMessage.NoteText = "c'est mon message " & vbCrLf & "et c'est tout"
>wMessage.MessageType = "IPM"
>wMessage.DateReceived = ""
>wMessage.ConversationID = "le numero dordre"
>wMessage.Flags = MAPI_UNREAD
>wMessage.RecipCount = 1
>wMessage.FileCount = 0
>wRecips(0).Name = "Quatres Murs"
>wRecips(0).Address = ""
>wRecips(0).EIDSize = 0
>a = MAPISendMail(ByVal wSession&, ByVal wUIParam&, wMessage, wRecips(),
>wFiles(), ByVal wFlags&, ByVal wRes&)
>End Sub

>But y have the error message :
>Erreur execution '453'
>Point d'entree BMAPISendMail d'une DLL introuvable dans MAPI32.DLL

>thanks for Help

begin 666 James Johnston.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DIO:&YS=&]N.TIA;65S#0I&

M;T!B<F%Z;W-P;W)T+F-C+G1X+G5S#0I%34%)3#M)3E1%4DY%5#IJ:F]H;G-T

%05)$#0H`
`
end
end

Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple MAPI isn't so SIMPLE - Hellllp

2. Access - can't send Simple MAPI attachment in OE

3. Simple Mapi

4. Simple MAPI Calls and Access2

5. SIMPLE MAPI - Need Sample Code

6. Simple MAPI - Outlook Express 5 - Need Sample Code

7. Attachment name in Simple MAPI structure

8. VB4 simple MAPI APP Problem

9. Q: Simple MAPI - accessing folders

10. Simple MAPI Help

11. Simple MAPI Question

12. Anything other than Simple MAPI for VB 3