Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition 
Author Message
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Hey,

        Can one upgrade from VB 4.0 Standard to VB 5.0 Professional?

--
Piotr Mintus



Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

You probably will be able to upgrade from VB4 standard to VB5
professional when VB5 comes out.  I would estimate the upgrade price
to be around $100.

- Joe Turgeon

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 17:42:20 -0800, "Piotr Mintus"

-- clip --

Quote:

>    Can one upgrade from VB 4.0 Standard to VB 5.0 Professional?

-- clip --
---
My e-mail address has been hampered for discouraging
spammers.  To get my real address remove "-delete_this-"
from the posted address.


Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

->Hey,
->
->   Can one upgrade from VB 4.0 Standard to VB 5.0 Professional?

Best thing to do would be to call Microsoft Sales. In the past they've
generally charged the difference between the versions to upgrade.

Paul
~~~~



Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Quote:

> You probably will be able to upgrade from VB4 standard to VB5
> professional when VB5 comes out.  I would estimate the upgrade price
> to be around $100.

> - Joe Turgeon

> On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 17:42:20 -0800, "Piotr Mintus"

> -- clip --

> >       Can one upgrade from VB 4.0 Standard to VB 5.0 Professional?

> -- clip --
> ---
> My e-mail address has been hampered for discouraging
> spammers.  To get my real address remove "-delete_this-"
> from the posted address.

Hello.

Where can I purchase Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition / Enterprise
Edition? I am using Visual Basic 4.0 Enterprise Edition 32-bit.

Where can I download Visual Basic 5.0 (trial or CCE)?

Thanks.

Best regards.

========================================================

- http://www.unitel.net/milano/index.html
- http://macau.ctm.net/~milano/index.html
========================================================

Wilson Milano Leong



Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Just some extra info:

You can download the CCE at:

http://www.microsoft.com/vbasic/control/download/

NO process relating to the distribution of Visual Basic 5 has started.

- Joe Turgeon



Quote:
>You can download the CCE from http://microsoft.com.

>The upgrade process hasn't been announced, AFAIK.

>--
>Dick Grier
>Hard & Software
>12962 West Louisiana Avenue
>Lakewood, CO  80228
>303-986-2179 (voice)
>303-986-3143 (fax)



---
My e-mail address has been hampered for discouraging
spammers.  To get my real address remove "-delete_this-"
from the posted address.


Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

You can download the CCE from http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

The upgrade process hasn't been announced, AFAIK.

--
{*filter*} Grier
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO  80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-986-3143 (fax)




Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

I've heard that VB5 will only create 32 bit programs.  If this is true,
developers who write both 16 and 32 bit will need to have both VB4 and
VB5 (if they want to upgrade) on their machines.

Does anyone know if this is true (VB5 not support 16 bit programs)?

Jon



Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

VB6 will fix all bug from vb5 :)

--
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Paris                     http://www.imaginet.fr/~henryicc
France
entre Informatique et Informatique laquelle dois-je choisir ?
------------------------------------------------------------------



Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

VB5 is 32 bit ONLY
--
Martin Garins, MCSD
RR Systems Group
http://www.rrgroup.com



Quote:
> I've heard that VB5 will only create 32 bit programs.  If this is true,
> developers who write both 16 and 32 bit will need to have both VB4 and
> VB5 (if they want to upgrade) on their machines.

> Does anyone know if this is true (VB5 not support 16 bit programs)?

> Jon



Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Your funny
--
Martin Garins, MCSD
RR Systems Group
http://www.rrgroup.com



Quote:
> VB6 will fix all bug from vb5 :)

> --
> -----------------------------------------------------------------

> Paris                     http://www.imaginet.fr/~henryicc
> France
> entre Informatique et Informatique laquelle dois-je choisir ?
> ------------------------------------------------------------------



Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition


Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT  
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Your really funny
--
Martin Garins, MCSD
RR Systems Group
http://www.rrgroup.com



Quote:
> VB6 Will fix all lack and bug from VB5
> and you'll just have to buy new OCX :)

> --
> -----------------------------------------------------------------

> Paris                     http://www.imaginet.fr/~henryicc
> France
> entre Informatique et Informatique laquelle dois-je choisir ?
> ------------------------------------------------------------------



Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 12 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

2. Display network neighborhood in Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

3. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

4. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

5. Wanted Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

6. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

7. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

8. Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition

9. need visual C++ 5.0 Professional Edition

10. VISUAL BASIC 3.0 Professional edition

11. Visual Basic 4.0 Professional Edition

12. Price of Visual Basic 3.0 Professional Edition

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software