Dialup connection thru API?
Author Message
 Dialup connection thru API?

I need some help&info about making dialup connections with Api. How do I
make dialup connection networking to connect to a site with windows
settings?

Thanx, Bosto.

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialup connection thru API?

Try searching MS site for wininet.dll.  There is a complete SDK there for this
library that describes all functions and parameters.  This is the library used
by IE 3.0 and above for internet connectivity.

Quote:
>I need some help&info about making dialup connections with Api. How do I
>make dialup connection networking to connect to a site with windows
>settings?

>Thanx, Bosto.

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How: Detect Dialup-Connection with Dialup-Network?

2. detecting active dialup connection with API

3. Going thru LAN instead of dialup

4. Going thru LAN instead of dialup

5. Dialup connections

6. adding a dialup connection?

7. detect dialup connection, help please!!

8. disconnect dialup connection automatically

9. Using DCOM over a dialup connection

10. Launching a Dialup connection from code

11. How to detect a Compuserve dialup connection?

12. Checking for dialup connection??