Grab text of a DOS Window
Author Message
 Grab text of a DOS Window

Hello I was wondering how I could have VB 6 get the text of a DOS window and
write it to a file? I saw a post that said it was possible but did not give
the solution. Please if anyone can help that would be great!!
Thanks,
Ken

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grabbing Text from a DOS window.

2. Subclassing a Dos window in Win98 to grab text from different locations

3. Grabbing Data displayed on a DOS Window

4. Grabbing Data displayed on a DOS Window

5. Grab text from IE-window

6. Grab text from IE-window

7. HE: Windows-text to DOS-text conversion

8. VB: Copy Text From DOS Window To Clipboard As Text

9. Grabbing Text From A Text File

10. HELP,HELP needed- grabbing text from text file

11. grabbing text and displaying it in a text box

12. grab windows keystrokes in windows?