NEWBEE :- How to get an ins fill work by the touch of a button in vb
Author Message
 NEWBEE :- How to get an ins fill work by the touch of a button in vb

Hi there sorry about this but i was wondering if anyone could me.

I am very new to Visual Basic and have written an ins file so that it sets
up my dialup connections and newsgroup server and newsgroups, but I want to
get this to load in a small visual basic program.

I have created to look that i want but i now need to get the ins file
incorperated into the program when i press the small install button that i
have created.

All i want is one program (an exe file) that will install this for me with
out having to have the actual ins file

Please help me..

Thank you for your time

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)

2. Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)

3. Button for filling a fill In field ? (Newbie)

4. I'm having trouble getting in touch with Joseph Tatro

5. Getting a "Print" button to work

6. Attaching individual signatures including attaching a VCF at the touch of a macro button

7. Newbee needs to retrieve option button value from form

8. How hide menuitens like tools options or disable com-add ins button

9. Add-Ins, How to add a Toolbar.Button

10. Add-Ins, why doesn't it work ???

11. getting (middle) mouse button click also outside an vb app

12. getting the handle from the standard VB command button