Getting Raw Printer Data To The Printer
Author Message
 Getting Raw Printer Data To The Printer

HELP!. I am working on a project where I have intercepted data going from an
application to the printer. The problem is I don't know how to send this
data from here to the printer. The data is the same as the data stored in a
.spl file. This problem has me held up for quite a while, any help
appreciated.

Fri, 04 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting Raw Printer Data To The Printer

Enda,

I have seen a code that handles it in one of the latest VBPJ. If you can't
find it I can search for it.
Tomasz

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting Raw Printer Data To The Printer

Enda,

I have seen code that handles it in one of the latest VBPJs. If you can't
find it let me know - I will sent you their solution.
Tomasz

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Spooling raw printer data

2. Raw data to Printer device.

3. How to send Raw data to the printer

4. Sending raw data to the printer

5. how to send RAW data to printer

6. Help with sending RAW Data to HP Laser Printer

7. Send raw data to printer

8. Q: Forcing Printer Paper bins / Getting List Per Printer

9. Printer Object - Getting the available printer information

10. Getting the printer settings without initialising the printer?

11. Getting default printer name from Printers Collection

12. Getting Printer and Printer Job Handle