Disabling Max/Min Buttons on MDI
Author Message
 Disabling Max/Min Buttons on MDI

    I know it's probably a trivial question, but that's why there's
newsgroups, right? Anyways, how do you disable a MDI Parent window's
resizing capabilities without coding the resize event to just return to
'Normal' Mode? I'm trying to disable the actual max and min buttons.... How
Dammit? How?

    Thanks kids,

    Ryan
    Ottawa, Canada

Sun, 13 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Disabling Max/Min Buttons on MDI

Ryan-
        Email me for a class module that
will do "natural" non-sizing of a MDI parent
form. (No sizing handles, no Max button, etc.)
"Unspam" the email address....
                                Joe

Microsoft Developer MVP- Visual Basic
"Love truth, but pardon error."  Voltaire
PS- Please reply to the newsgroup- except in the
case of flames, insults, etc. (Don't bother.)

Quote:
>     I know it's probably a trivial question, but that's why there's
> newsgroups, right? Anyways, how do you disable a MDI Parent window's
> resizing capabilities without coding the resize event to just return to
> 'Normal' Mode? I'm trying to disable the actual max and min buttons....
How
> Dammit? How?

>     Thanks kids,

>     Ryan
>     Ottawa, Canada

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling Min and Max buttons on MDI Form

2. Disabling Min, Max, and Close buttons on MDI form

3. MDI child form, Min and Max buttons

4. MDI Form Min/Max Button

5. Parent MDI form without Min and Max Buttons?

6. MDI form without title bar, control box, max/min buttons

7. How to hide the min/max buttons in a MDI form

8. Disabling control box but not min/max buttons

9. Disable Max/Min buttons on MDIParent

10. MDI FORM - HOW TO DISABLE THE MAX BUTTON

11. Disabling/Hiding MAX button of MDI Form

12. Disable Min and Max leave Close