How can I clear the keyboard buffer?

Thanks,
Bill

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clear keyboard buffer?
Use the SetKeyboardState API. Just pass an empty (but dimmed) 256 element byte
array to it. Note that this will work only within the calling thread -- it will
not affect other applications (or Windows) at all.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s)

Klaus H. Probst
http://members.xoom.com/kprobst/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
> How can I clear the keyboard buffer?

> Thanks,
> Bill

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I clear keyboard buffer in VB 5.0

2. How to clear keyboard buffer?

3. How to clear keyboard buffer ?

4. How can I Clear Keyboard Buffer From a VB Application?

5. How can I Clear Keyboard Buffer From a VB Application?

6. How can I Clear Keyboard Buffer From a VB Application?

7. HOW do I clear the Keyboard Buffer???

8. Clearing the keyboard buffer

9. clearing the keyboard buffer

10. How do you clear the keyboard buffer?

11. Does Internet Explorer Clear the Keyboard Buffer?

12. Mouse/keyboard buffer clear ...possible ?