Start and Stop services in NT4 with VB5
Author Message
 Start and Stop services in NT4 with VB5

 Hello..

I would like to stop and restart services in Windows NT 4.
I know you can use "net start/stop servicename" i a shell.
but i want a API function to do the job.

So .. are there any function who could do that?

maybye in ADVAPI32.DLL..

Please help me..

---.
Greetings from
Thomas Sagen
(Web) Developer/Network Administrator
Softforum AS

website http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~tsagen
worksite http://www.*-*-*.com/
Visit Visual Basic Forum: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Why use Win95?, When WIN NT 4 exists?
Windows NT 4 is next to GOD

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Made a service, it starts, then stops

2. Starting and Stopping Services

3. VB.Net Service Qustion: Detecting Program Start/Stop

4. To start and stop a service

5. Stopping/Starting Windows NT Services

6. Starting and stopping exsiting services

7. STOPPING/STARTING SERVICES FROM VB

8. what API starts/stops services?

9. Starting, monitoring and stopping services in NT 4

10. Starting and stopping an NT Service with VB

11. Starting, stopping and pauseing a service.

12. Problems with stopping/starting service