how to get CLSID of VB5 dll?
Author Message
 how to get CLSID of VB5 dll?

Is there a utility I can add to the menu that will grab the CLSID of
VB5 and copy it to the clipboard?

Or, better yet, some example source that would show how I can:

1. located a specific dll and grab its CLSID using code.

2. Allow me to add the CLSID to certain areas of the registry in the
proper hex format.
--

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting a CLSID for a .EXE file

2. How does OLE Server gets its own CLSID ?

3. getting object using ClsID

4. Getting CLSID of VB server

5. HELP: Can't get CLSID / GUID (classID) from ActiveX DLL or OCX

6. HELP: Can't get CLSID / GUID (classID) from ActiveX DLL or OCX

7. HELP: Can't get CLSID / GUID (classID) from ActiveX DLL or OCX

8. Compiling an ActiveX dll project on several machine and retaining clsid

9. Get clsid from file (dll/ocx)

10. several CLSID for one DLL project

11. Withdraw question - Getting a .dll event to work in VB5

12. Getting a .dll event to work in VB5