Activating a application
Author Message
 Activating a application

Is it possible to check to see if an application is already running under
Windows 95/NT, by checking its executable?

It it is, if it possible to Activate the application so that it appears on
top of the other windows, as the active application?

many thanks

matt andrews

Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Activating a application

The App object does have a PrevInstance property that will tell you if a
cancel the launch of your program by checking it in the Form_Load event of
your main form and then cancelling the Load.

Quote:

>Is it possible to check to see if an application is already running under
>Windows 95/NT, by checking its executable?

>It it is, if it possible to Activate the application so that it appears on
>top of the other windows, as the active application?

>many thanks

>matt andrews

Sat, 28 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Activating an application with classname

2. Activating an application with the Windows Classname?

3. Activating an application in a browser control

4. Activating another application and restoring its window size

5. Activating another application

6. activate an application in the system tray

7. Activating another application from VB App

8. How to activating my application on server

9. activating different application

10. Activating other applications

11. How do I activate an application that is not in the tasklist

12. Activate SQL Application Role with VB6.0