Fade-in, Fade-out images???
Author Message
 Fade-in, Fade-out images???

Does anybody know of any good routines to fade-in and fade-out images with
either the Picture Control or the Image Control?

I need to fade in an image from black and then fade it out to black, kinda
like a slide show.  It needs to work with all supported file types (.jpg,
.gif, .bmp, etc.).  Could I develop something with the Paintbrush or
Palette?  Any other ideas?

Dave Wilhelm
Wild Studio

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Fade-in, Fade-out images???

perhaps if you created several pattern brushes of descending densities (for
instance, the first one completely empty, the second one with every 128th
pixel solid, the third with every 64th pixel solid...)  and then Blt the
picture on on repeatedly, iterating through brushes.  I just thought of
that, so if you do try it, let me know if it works.

Visit Goffredo's VB Page
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/gglaze/vb.htm

>Does anybody know of any good routines to fade-in and fade-out images with
>either the Picture Control or the Image Control?

>I need to fade in an image from black and then fade it out to black, kinda
>like a slide show.  It needs to work with all supported file types (.jpg,
>.gif, .bmp, etc.).  Could I develop something with the Paintbrush or
>Palette?  Any other ideas?

>Dave Wilhelm
>Wild Studio

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fade in and Fade out images???

2. Real Fade-in and Fade-out

3. Fade-in and Fade-out of button controls

4. Fade-in, Fade-out effect

5. fading in image

6. REQ: Info on image fades/wipes

7. Image Fading

8. How to fade with Image Control???

9. How to fade with Image Control??

10. fading images

11. fading images in picturebox

12. Fading picture/image colors from black to color