CPU Load
Author Message
 CPU Load

Is there a way, in vb6, to get the current load of the cpu - much like the
one included in NT - in 9x/me/nt/w2k

Any responses appreciated

//Larsa

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 01:05:22 GMT
 CPU Load
The easies way is to monitor the registry key in perfstats for CPU
load
Quote:
>Is there a way, in vb6, to get the current load of the cpu - much like the
>one included in NT - in 9x/me/nt/w2k

>Any responses appreciated

>//Larsa

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 04:13:23 GMT
 CPU Load

Quote:
> The easies way is to monitor the registry key in perfstats for CPU
> load

Yes, thank you. I seached for this exact matter and found an article
published in the june -99 issue of C++ Builder. The article covers the
process on a win9x system but i cant seem to find the NT eqvivalent and a
quick dive into my own nt4ws registry makes it clear that it is not the same
process - i simply cant read the HKEY_DYN_DATA. Any ideas are wellcome..

//Larsa

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 21:43:24 GMT

1. CPU load on exit

2. How to avoid 100% CPU-load

3. How to avoid 100% CPU-load

4. How do you determine CPU Load under Win98?

5. CPU load

6. WMI Process CPU load

7. Howto get current CPU load.

8. CPU load