Drawing on the Desktop?
Author Message
 Drawing on the Desktop?

Hi does anyone know how to draw to the desktop.  I've successfully draw
to the desktop using windows GDI however it draws on top of the icons as
well.

I want to be able to draw to the "wallpaper" so that it draws behind the
icons etc.

Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drawing on the Desktop?
how about drawing on the file of wallpaper and then put it back?

--
boycheng, KTMC
<Remove all H to reply>NOSPAM!

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drawing on the desktop

2. Drawing on the Desktop (above my application)

3. Drawing on the desktop

4. Drawing on the Desktop hdc

5. *** Drawing bricks on the Windows Desktop??? ***

6. Drawing rectangle like Windows-Desktop

7. Drawing rectangle like Windows-Desktop

8. when performing drawing functions directly on the desktop ...

9. Drawing rectangle like Windows-Desktop

10. drawing straight to the desktop

11. when performing drawing functions directly on the desktop ...

12. Drawing rectangle like Windows-Desktop