Shortcut
Author Message
 Shortcut

How can I create a shortcut on the desktop?
I have seen couple examples, bu they all don't work on non english
versions of Windows.
Can someone help me?

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Shortcut

Create Shortcuts (Shell Links) within Windows (VB 32bit)
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q155/3/03.asp

--
Henri
remove "MyName"

: How can I create a shortcut on the desktop?
: I have seen couple examples, bu they all don't work on non english
: versions of Windows.
: Can someone help me?
:
:

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing the Shortcuts in the Shortcut bar

2. Folder Shortcut -vs- Application Shortcut

3. VIEWS: how to create a shortcut in the Outlook shortcut bar or in the menu bar to a view ?

4. how can i add in ol2k a shortcut in a shortcut bar ....

5. Access 2000 Exporting/Importing Database Object Groups with Shortcuts

6. Shortcuts

7. Create a shortcut

8. determining menubars and shortcut menus

9. Shortcut menu Form vs Controls

10. Shortcut...?

11. Shortcut Key

12. Change Icon in Shortcut programmatically?