Win32 API Calls to find icons associated to files
Author Message
 Win32 API Calls to find icons associated to files

Hi All,

Can someone refer to a website or post code that will simulate the file
explorer listview?  I would like to build a listview that list files with
the correct associated icons. Just like file explorer does.

Thanks,

Lanky

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:15:14 GMT
 Win32 API Calls to find icons associated to files
Check out the CCRP project at www.mvps.org - they have one you can use.

HTH

Scott

Quote:
> Hi All,

> Can someone refer to a website or post code that will simulate the file
> explorer listview?  I would like to build a listview that list files with
> the correct associated icons. Just like file explorer does.

> Thanks,

> Lanky

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:24:13 GMT

http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/

--
Eduardo A. Morcillo
http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:50:36 GMT

1. Need Win32 API Calls to find Handle of a Program Running in Windows95

2. Need help with API calls associated with ini files

3. Win32 API call for Move (with progress bar / file animation)

4. find icon associated with a class

5. ExtractIcon api call and then saving the icon to a file (HELP)

6. API for associated application icon??

7. API for associated application icon??

8. API call to set/get icon in .EXE file

9. Win32 API Problem: Can't show custom icon with MessageBoxIndirect

10. Calling API - File not found

11. api call to find the app that created the file

12. win32 api netapi.dll not found