Process ID under NT 3.51
Author Message
 Process ID under NT 3.51

Under NT 3.51, SP5, I need to have one VB4-32 app be able to tell if a
different, known, also VB4-32 app is currently running.  I think
OpenProcess is the right function, but I don't see how to get the
ProcessID.  Any ideas?

TIA, Dave

Sun, 31 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Parent ID of a given Process ID under NT 4.0

2. NT 3.51 -> NT 4.0 problem

3. Detect NT 3.51 / NT 4.0

4. VB: Determine NT 4.0 and NT 3.51

5. accessing process id's on windows NT?

6. VB on NT process id / pid

7. Getting running process Ids/killing task under NT

8. Getting running process Ids/killing task under NT

9. Trying to open file using commdlg32.dll and NT 3.51

10. VB 5 and NT 3.51 Service Pack 2 ??

11. Set default printers in Windows NT 3.51

12. Running a VB4 program Remotly from NT 3.51