Printing to Console from VB
Author Message
 Printing to Console from VB

Hi

    I want to create a form-less app in VB 5. I know how to create a
form-less app. The problem is with displaying messages. My app will run in
DOS. So I don't want to display using MsgBox.

    So, anybody please tell me, how to print to console. (Just like a C
program under DOS). Sample code will be appreciated.

Thanks for reading. Hope you will help me.

Narayan

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing to Console from VB

Uhh..  You can send keys to a Dos window using Keyboard_Event.. I dont
know if what you are suggesting is possible in VB.

mummbled:

Quote:
>Hi

>    I want to create a form-less app in VB 5. I know how to create a
>form-less app. The problem is with displaying messages. My app will run in
>DOS. So I don't want to display using MsgBox.

>    So, anybody please tell me, how to print to console. (Just like a C
>program under DOS). Sample code will be appreciated.

>Thanks for reading. Hope you will help me.

>Narayan

Sun, 07 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print output from console app in my VB app instead

2. console application -- i need the console to stay visible after program has finished

3. Writing output to a console the console window

4. Console Gurus: Capture output from console app

5. want output to dos console (calling console), not a new window

6. Console.WriteLine prints nothing in Command Window ?

7. Printing to the Console...

8. Print Console

9. printing to the console

10. Printing to the Console