How do I clear keyboard buffer in VB 5.0
Author Message
 How do I clear keyboard buffer in VB 5.0

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am using "Getkeystate" API call, to trap the "TAB" key from
the lost focus event of the text box.
Works fine but it also triggers the lost focus in the next text box.
How can I clear keyboard buffer right after procedure is executed,
and before the next text box procedure fires.

Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how do I clear the keyboard buffer from the VB 5.0

2. How do I clear the keyboard buffer in vb 5.0

3. Clear the keyboard type-ahead buffer in VB

4. Flush the keyboard buffer in VB 5.0

5. HOW do I clear the Keyboard Buffer???

6. Clearing the keyboard buffer

7. clearing the keyboard buffer

8. How do you clear the keyboard buffer?

9. Does Internet Explorer Clear the Keyboard Buffer?

10. Mouse/keyboard buffer clear ...possible ?

11. Clear keyboard buffer?

12. How to clear keyboard buffer?