Help! CreateBitMap Failure
Author Message
 Help! CreateBitMap Failure

Hi:

        Could anybody tell me why the API call CreateBitMap Fails?

        I am using the CreateBitMap function to create a monochrome bitmap,
like this:
                success=CreateBitMap(width,Height,1,1 , Null)

        It works fine when the width and height is less than 141, but when
the width and height is bigger than 141, the return value of this call is
always zero,
which means the function failure.

        Could anyone tell me the reason for this and give me some suggestion
how to resolve it.

    Please EMail me the replay

        Thanks

        Helena

Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! CreateBitMap Failure

2. Help! WinAPI function CreateBitMap Failure

3. CreateBitmap()

4. Bad DLL Calling Convention during CreateBitmap()

5. How to use CreateBitmap

6. How to use CreateBitmap?

7. CreateBitmap API

8. CreateBitmap API