MSHFlexGrid Column Creation Notice?
Author Message
 MSHFlexGrid Column Creation Notice?

Any chance at all that I can have an ActiveX control containing an
MSHFlexGrid be notified when a column is programatically added or
deleted?  It would make my column maintenance a lot easier.

Thanx in advance. k8-)

Astr0wiz: (1)A Deja handle; (2)A loyal opponent to all gods; (3) What
          you get when you whip all religions together to form a mess

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MSHFlexGrid Column Creation Notice?

Quote:
> Any chance at all that I can ...

<<snip>>

  NO.

Quote:
> It would make my column maintenance a lot easier.

  Tough luck old chap.

--
stargazer ...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determining column clicked on MSHFlexGrid

2. MSHFlexgrid Column Widths

3. Graphics in MSHFlexGrid Fixed Columns

4. MSHFlexGrid Column Sizing

5. MSHFLEXGRID and invisible columns

6. mshflexgrid column headers

7. how to know the MSHFLEXGrid column width

8. MSHFlexGrid with the dd/mm/yy data format in a specific column

9. Maximum width of MSHFlexGrid line (column)

10. MSHFlexGrid Columns (line) & TextBox lines

11. MSHFlexGrid can't resize columns

12. MSHFlexGrid - Column Headers