Assigning custom shortcuts to menu items
Author Message
 Assigning custom shortcuts to menu items

Is there a way to assign custom shortcuts to menu items? Visual Basic only has a list that can't be modified. I couldn't find any function about this thing in VB and I think it can be done from the Windows API. If it's any use, the shortcut combination I want to use is Alt + Del.

--
Radu Stanciu

Outlook Express 5 Support Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Assigning custom shortcuts to menu items
Yes, you will see this option right in the menu builder....
but they only expose the specific listed shortcuts, not
every possible one that exists. You generally need to fake
it with the KeyUp and occasionally KeyDown events.

--

Michael

-------------------------------
random junk of dubious value is at:
http://www.trigeminal.com

Is there a way to assign custom shortcuts to menu items?
Visual Basic only has a list that can't be modified. I
couldn't find any function about this thing in VB and I
think it can be done from the Windows API. If it's any use,
the shortcut combination I want to use is Alt + Del.

--
Radu Stanciu

Outlook Express 5 Support Site:
http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/lol/828

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Assigning same shortcut to two different menu items

2. Assign actual word command to custom menu item

3. Custom Shortcut for menu item ?

4. When adding second menu item to custom menu it appears greyed out

5. Identifying Which menu item was clicked on a custom menu

6. Adding custom menu items to explorer menu

7. Adding custom menu items to explorer menu

8. How can I assign a custom shortcut to a menu item?

9. How can I assign a custom shortcut to a menu item?

10. Custom icon assigned to Menu Button

11. Assigning a macro for a custom menu bar button

12. Setting Shortcut Text in Custom Menu Bar?