How to float a MDI Menu Bar?
Author Message
 How to float a MDI Menu Bar?

How can I do it? Is it possible to put a MDI MenuBar in a docking
Window-Toolbar?

Thanks in advance

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to float a MDI Menu Bar?
Hi eve,

If you really mean then Menu bar (the one with the dropdown menus), then I'm
afraid not (at least not the menus you create with the VB menu editor).
If you want to do such a thing you will have to create your own bar and use
popupmenus positioned according to where the toolbar buttons are (or use a
3rd party control)

Hope this helps ...

Whitworth Software Solutions
Rene Whitworth
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8928 (under construction)

Please reply to the newsgroup :-)

eve schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>How can I do it? Is it possible to put a MDI MenuBar in a docking
>Window-Toolbar?

>Thanks in advance

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to float a MDI Menu Bar?
Hi eve,

If you really mean then Menu bar (the one with the dropdown menus), then I'm
afraid not (at least not the menus you create with the VB menu editor).
If you want to do such a thing you will have to create your own bar and use
popupmenus positioned according to where the toolbar buttons are (or use a
3rd party control)

Hope this helps ...

Whitworth Software Solutions
Rene Whitworth
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8928 (under construction)

Please reply to the newsgroup :-)

eve schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>How can I do it? Is it possible to put a MDI MenuBar in a docking
>Window-Toolbar?

>Thanks in advance

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to float a MDI Menu Bar?

:>Blame it on the 60's. <g>
:Does this mean I'm getting rather old too ?

Must be, Rene .. you're repeating yourself <bg>
--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet
http://www.mvps.org/ccrp

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to float a MDI Menu Bar?
Hi Randy,

As you could have seen by the file's date and time (absolutely identical)
this is (or was) an error of my newsreader (MS Outlook Express).

Hope this helps ...

Whitworth Software Solutions
Rene Whitworth
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8928 (under construction)

Please reply to the newsgroup :-)

Randy Birch schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:

>:>Blame it on the 60's. <g>
>:Does this mean I'm getting rather old too ?

>Must be, Rene .. you're repeating yourself <bg>
>--

>Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

>http://www.mvps.org/vbnet
>http://www.mvps.org/ccrp

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to float a MDI Menu Bar?
I know ...  you did see the <g> I hope?

I'd just come from the posts where the other statements were made, and this jumped to
mind. <g again>

--

Randy

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to float a MDI menu bar?

2. MDI Childs and Menu Bar

3. Menu Bar on MDI Child?

4. Menu bar in MDI child

5. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

6. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

7. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

8. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

9. FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - FLOATING HELP - SOS - SOS - SOS

10. Maximized MDI child form Covering Status bar on MDI parent

11. need help regarding scroll bar in mdi and mdi child form

12. HElp with progress bar on MDI status bar