Win-Api-function for operation serial Port (COMx)
Author Message
 Win-Api-function for operation serial Port (COMx)

Hi,
I'm searching many time for the Api-function in the web. Any List
contains hundreds of these functions, but nothing for operation by
hardware. Now I work with an program based on Turbo-Pascal for DOS to
RS232-connect home-made hardware. I want change the program to
VBA(Excel95, Win95) and need hints wich function is necessary for
(CommPortOpen, ~initiate, ~Status,..). A existing program is using
USER.DLL, possibly only 16-Bit-Api.

Please Help. Thanks.

Uwe

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Serial I/O from COMx-Port

2. Serial input by COMx with VBA

3. Writing/Reading specific pins on COMx and LPTx ports

4. Qbasic serial port access on win XP pro

5. Qbasic serial port access on win XP pro

6. Problems reading serial port in WIN NT

7. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

8. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

9. Win API functions that don't seem to exist in Win32 API

10. APIs for accessing the serial port, anyone?

11. Serial Port Programming: Learn a Use API calls.

12. Win32 API for the serial port