Change line colour in treeview - HELP !!
Author Message
 Change line colour in treeview - HELP !!

Is it possible to change the line colour in a treeview ?

When I'm setting the backcolor to a dark color (like dark blue), the tree
lines  become almost invisible.

Eric

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Change line colour in treeview - HELP !!
Hi Eric. Try the following:

At VBNET: http://mvps.org/vbnet/

Code Library > Common Ctrls > TreeView > Applying Special Effects to a
Treeview via API

'-------------
Also:

http://www.codeguru.com/vb/articles/1614.shtml

'---------
galen

Quote:
>Is it possible to change the line colour in a treeview ?

>When I'm setting the backcolor to a dark color (like dark blue), the tree
>lines  become almost invisible.

>Eric

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change line colour in treeview - HELP !!

2. Change line colour in treeview - HELP !!

3. Change line colour in treeview - HELP !!

4. Q: How to change TreeView control node colour

5. Change colour of individual word in TextBox????Please Help

6. Please help: to change the colour of common controls

7. Please Help: Change colour of common controls

8. Please Help: change the colour of common controls

9. Please Help: Change the colour of common controls

10. Background colour of Treeview

11. Background colour of TreeView-Control

12. Treeview Colour Coordination