How can I get current com port settings into VB?
Author Message
 How can I get current com port settings into VB?

I would like to be able to get the number of available com ports on a
machine and their current settings into a VB program.  Can this be done?
Can I get this information from the Win 95 registry?

Thanks for your help.

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Finding COM Ports - Mouse dies when VB talks to its COM Port

2. com port settings

3. com port settings

4. Getting data from com port

5. Need help getting com port data being sent by another pgm

6. Getting COM port status

7. setting all foreground and bkground colors to use window's current color setting

8. VB COM for current directory

9. VB4.0 sending commands to rs232 (com port) and printer port

10. Getting Current User Info - VB 5 or 6

11. !VB 4.0 and Crystal Report not getting Current Data

12. !VB 4.0 and Crystal Report not getting Current Data