int main( int argc, char *argv[]) in VB??
Author Message
 int main( int argc, char *argv[]) in VB??

Hello!
Does anybody know how I can read startup-arguments in some variable(s)?

For example in C++:
int main( int argc, char *argv[]){
I can easily real argc and *argv[]
But VB I have command line "C:\View.exe book.txt" and I don't know how I can
read input parameter (book.txt).

Please somebody help me!
--
T: Pekka Suominen
Department of Physics

Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:55:15 GMT
 int main( int argc, char *argv[]) in VB??
Hi,

Take a look at the VB function Command$().

--
regards,

Garth Oatley

Quote:
> Hello!
> Does anybody know how I can read startup-arguments in some variable(s)?

> For example in C++:
> int main( int argc, char *argv[]){
> I can easily real argc and *argv[]
> But VB I have command line "C:\View.exe book.txt" and I don't know how I
can
> read input parameter (book.txt).

> Please somebody help me!
> --
> T: Pekka Suominen
> Department of Physics
> University of Jyv?skyl?

Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:03:09 GMT

1. Passing arguments to VB5: i.e., main(argc, argv)

2. Converting ULONG (4 byte binary) int VB Long / SQL INT for DTS Import

3. Converting BitArray to Int and Int to BitArray

4. How to display int, short int range values

5. Int to Str or Str to Int ??

6. Convert Int to Str & Str to Int

7. argc/argv in VB 6...

8. Q: VB equivalent to argv and argc in C

9. argv, argc equivalent in VB?

10. unsigned short int and unsigned char

11. Does anyone know how to use new Bitmap(int,int,int,PixelFormat, IntPtr) ?

12. port of argv and argc??