Choosing a Printer
Author Message
 Choosing a Printer

Anyone know of a way to get a list of all available printers on both the
local computer and on a network if it is connected?  I'm guessing there is
an API.  I need it to work in both Win3.1 and Win95.  Thanks for any help
you can give!

Thomas

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Choosing the printer tray in VBA / Word 2000?

2. Choose a printer out of 3

3. Help with choosing fax/printer automatic

4. Being able choose a printer tray

5. choose which printer to use

6. Choosing a printer during run-time (other than default) - Crystal Report 9 (CR 9)

7. choose another printer with CR8 & VB6

8. VB4: Choosing a printer driver?? API?

9. CR7: How to choose the printer by code =>HEEEELLLLPPP!!!

10. How can i choose different printers to print their report at runtime?

11. .Help choosing printer in VBA (Office XP)

12. Choosing Printer trays