Search Char By Char Like MS Index Searches
Author Message
 Search Char By Char Like MS Index Searches

A while ago, I had read a WinAPI "index" search that operates like typing into the Index field in help.

I would like to use that.  Does anyone know which API call that was and how to set it up and use it?
I will keep looking also.

--
Michael in West Hartford, CT, USA

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Search Char By Char Like MS Index Searches
Please, please, please, _can_ the stationery.  We don't need several
KB/message of information-free bandwidth-sucking.  Plain text is preferred
over HTML, too.

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Search Char By Char Like MS Index Searches
Ok.  I did have plain text selected here.  Are you gettng stationery for me?
--
Michael in West Hartford, CT, USA

Quote:
> Please, please, please, _can_ the stationery.  We don't need several
> KB/message of information-free bandwidth-sucking.  Plain text is preferred
> over HTML, too.

> Jim Deutch
> MS Dev MVP

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Search Char By Char Like MS Index Searches
On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:31:06 GMT, "Michael D. Miller"

Quote:

>Ok.  I did have plain text selected here.  Are you gettng stationery for me?

Yes, I was. Lots of it.

--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win API To Search Char by Char

2. searching Char-Counter URGENT!!

3. How to search a Table based on a text field that contains special chars

4. ASCII Chars -> large chars

5. char after each 2 chars in a string.

6. Reading a text file char by char.

7. Getting a single char, Putting a single char.

8. Char by Char file input?

9. REPOST: Want mask chars but not prompt chars in MaskEdBox (from Aug 22)

10. Want mask chars but not prompt chars in MaskEdBox

11. problem with char field and special ascii char

12. Help required for Unicode Chars(greek chars)