Menu bars with pictures ?
Author Message
 Menu bars with pictures ?

Does anybody know if VB5 can produce apps with menu bars like Office-97 ?
Those menu bars have pictures beside the text, and also look like toolbars.

Thank you.
                Eran Arbel
                R&D Manager
                TEKLEE Ltd.

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Menu bars with pictures ?

------=_NextPart_000_01BC7BB8.5EE81C00

I've created a sample that does something like this. You can download it =
from the IE3 or IE4 editions of my Web site (address in my sig).

-------
Ben Baird
Microsoft SiteBuilder Network, Level 2 Member
Ben's VB5 Page -- This site has been Activated!
http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~psy/
Now available in Netscape, IE3.x, and IE4 editions!

-------

Does anybody know if VB5 can produce apps with menu bars like Office-97 =
?
Those menu bars have pictures beside the text, and also look like =
toolbars.

------=_NextPart_000_01BC7BB8.5EE81C00

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D'"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=3DGENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've created a sample that does something =
like this.=20
You can download it from the IE3 or IE4 editions of my Web site (address =
in my=20
sig).<BR>
--<BR>
<BODY BACKGROUND =3D =
"http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~psy/PaperBar.gif"><FONT=20
color=3Dblue face=3DVerdana size=3D4>
<HR align=3Dleft width=3D40%>
<I>Ben Baird</I></FONT><BR>
<FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Microsoft SiteBuilder Network, Level 2 =
Member<BR>
Ben's VB5 Page -- This site has been Activated!<BR>
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~psy/">http://www.{*filter*}highway.com/~p=
sy/</A><BR>
Now available in Netscape, IE3.x, and IE4 editions!<BR>

<HR>
</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> <EM><FONT color=3D#808080>Eran=20

<HTML><BODY>Does anybody know if VB5 can produce apps with menu bars =
like=20
Office-97 ?<BR>
Those menu bars have pictures beside the text, and also look like =
toolbars.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></EM></FONT></P>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01BC7BB8.5EE81C00--

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Menu bars with pictures ?

Hi,

Go to this website  http://www.datadynamics.com

they have a control called ActiveBar which will even let you create the
icons

Gavin Kuhn
Planedonut Software
www.planedonut.com

Quote:
> Does anybody know if VB5 can produce apps with menu bars like Office-97 ?
> Those menu bars have pictures beside the text, and also look like
toolbars.

> Thank you.
>            Eran Arbel
>            R&D Manager
>            TEKLEE Ltd.

Wed, 08 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Use of pictures in a menu bar?

2. Insert a picture on sub-menu of standard bar

3. lost the Word menu bar and tool bar

4. Height of Menu Bar and Title Bar

5. Status bar+ menu bar

6. Q: Removing title bar and/or Menu bar from a window

7. Geometry Management: determining border, title bar, menu bar width

8. Access 2000: add menu to main menu bar

9. Builtin Menus vs Menu Bar

10. Adding new menu to Menu Bar just once

11. ownerdrawn menu / menu bar

12. Menus without the menu bar