Help to Crystal Report!!!
Author Message
 Help to Crystal Report!!!

Hi,

How can I change the fontname and fontsize in a Crystal-Report-File?

To create the file I use Crystal Reports for Visual Basic (crw32.exe)
so far so good but know I want to give the opportunity to change the
layout of the report at runtime!

Is there a way to edit the .rpt-Files using a Visual Basic
Application?

Thanx
Markus

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Help Help with Crystal report

2. Help With Crystal Reports: Crashes Program After Showing Second Report

3. Help accessing Crystal reports SUB-Report.

4. Please Help Newbie Crystal Report / VB help needed.

5. Help-"Error5-Logon Failed"-HELP PLease!!!!!!-Crystal Report

6. Newbie needs help with Crystal Reports parameters

7. help in crystal report

8. REQ: Help with Crystal Reports (Program Crashes)

9. Help with Crystal Reports and Access DB

10. HELP WITH CRYSTAL REPORTS IN VB

11. Need help in Crystal Report !!!!!!!!

12. Help pls - Crystal Reports/ Access/ VB - Urgent