TAPI Problem
Author Message
 TAPI Problem

I got a problem: I need to do a program that send a WAV file to a phone,
but not the file but the "SOUND", like a electronic secretary. Better
explained: I will do a program that call a ramdom number and when a person
"wake up" (is it the correct expression) the phone, the program will play a
sound into the phone of that people with my message. My problem is to play
this message at the another phone by modem. May anybody help me, please?
Thanks by atention
Vader
--
Darth Vader
May The "Dark Side Of" Force Be With You!

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple (!!) TAPI problem

2. TAPI problem

3. TAPI problems

4. Simple (!) Tapi problem ...

5. TAPI: how to play wave files in TAPI?

6. Sample TAPI Calls or TAPI Function Reference

7. TAPI/Comms problem for VB Guru's

8. Problem with TAPI

9. TAPI: URGENT!!! how to play wave files in TAPI?

10. TAPI: URGENT!!! how to play wave files in TAPI?

11. TAPI?

12. TAPI dialer