Starting a process on remote machine
Author Message
 Starting a process on remote machine

Hi,

I've been using the "Shell" function to start an exe program. But is
there anyway to make this process start up on a remote machine.
Say this exe program reside on Terminal 1's c:\program\VB.exe.
From Terminal 2, I would issue: Shell("terminal 1\c:\program\VB.exe",1).
The window pop up right in front of me(Terminal 2).How to make it run
only in Terminal 1.

thanks

Bill

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Thu, 04 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help: Spawning Processes on a Remote Machine

2. Killing a process on a list of remote machines

3. Calling an exe on a remote machine once MTS has finished processing

4. List of running processes on remote machine

5. Please Help: Spawning Processes on a Remote Machine

6. Starting a service on Remote machine

7. Start a Dun connection and ftp to remote machine

8. Starting an exe on a remote machine

9. HELP! how to start app on remote machine

10. Starting Applications on Remote Machines

11. Starting process on remote computer

12. Starting a Process on a Remote System