How do I get a controls tag property using api functions
Author Message
 How do I get a controls tag property using api functions

How do I get a controls tag property using api functions ??

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I get a controls tag property using api functions

2. How do I get a controls tag property using api functions

3. Getting File Properties Using API

4. Getting tag property from window handle

5. Win16 API, getting control properties given hwnd

6. Setting OCX Properties using PARAM Tag in Html?

7. Setting OCX Properties using PARAM Tag in Html?

8. Setting OCX Properties using PARAM Tag in Html?

9. Setting OCX Properties using PARAM Tag in Html?

10. Problem with TreeView control Nodes and assigning objects to Tag property

11. Treeview control tag property

12. Cannot access fields using recordset property when doing a self-join