How do I get the list of programs in the task list (vb5Pro)
Author Message
 How do I get the list of programs in the task list (vb5Pro)

How can I get the list of programs found in the task list? Full code /
link to a site would be great.

Has anyone got working code for listing all computers on a 9x network?
Last time I saw it I didn't need it :)

Cheers,
--
Dave Grey
Please reply to news group and / or this address..

Spam address in use and is only checked once a week

Sun, 02 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I get the list of programs in the task list (vb5Pro)
Check out the TaskList project under the samples section at Karl Peterson's
website:

http://mvps.org/vb/

'--------
galen

Quote:
>How can I get the list of programs found in the task list? Full code /
>link to a site would be great.

>Has anyone got working code for listing all computers on a 9x network?
>Last time I saw it I didn't need it :)

>Cheers,
>--
>Dave Grey
>Please reply to news group and / or this address..

>Spam address in use and is only checked once a week

Sun, 02 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I get the list of programs in the task list (vb5Pro)

|How can I get the list of programs found in the task list? Full code
/
|link to a site would be great.
|
|Has anyone got working code for listing all computers on a 9x
network?
|Last time I saw it I didn't need it :)

Check out http://www.mvps.org/vb/ , Samples, Tasklist.zip
Check out http://www.netfokus.dk/vbadmincode/ for alot of cool network
code in VB...

;-) Cool
Hasta Luego
Adrian Maull [MCSD]
http://www.zebra.net/~adrianm/index.html

Sun, 02 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

2. To-do list (task list) and reminder

3. Getting active tasks list in VB

4. Getting Task List

5. Getting A Windows 95 Task List

6. Getting a Task List

7. Getting a list of Running Tasks in Windows 98

8. getting name of exe file from task list

9. Getting list of ICONS of current tasks

10. Program not on Task Bar or Alt-Tab List

11. HOW DO YOU HIDE A PROGRAM FROM THE TASK LIST IN WIN NT 4.0

12. Hiding program from task list