Add and remove items from MSHFlexGrid control
Author Message
 Add and remove items from MSHFlexGrid control

I have a MSHFlexGrid control to monitor the changes of
a related database. Now I'm using a timer(10 seconds) to
re-read the database the re-flash the total control. I
know it's a very slow method.

Any good idea of
1. being notified when the database is changed?
2. optimizing the performence of the MSHFlexGrid control?

Thanks in advance,

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. * MSHFlexGrid Remove Item and Add Item *

2. MSHFlexGrid Add Item, Remove Item

3. MSHFlexGrid Add Item and Remove Item

4. add items and removing items from a list

5. Removing entries from Add/Remove list in control panel

6. Removing items from the file menu that have been added by wordbasic

7. Need help adding/removing a menu item

8. help adding and removing items from a listview

9. Q: How to get rid of ListView flicker when adding/removing items

10. 2 listboxes to add/remove items from each other

11. Add / Remove items in a menu

12. System Menu - Adding/Removing items