Changing the default settings of a Printer using SetPrinter-API and PRINTER_INFO_2 structure
Author Message
 Changing the default settings of a Printer using SetPrinter-API and PRINTER_INFO_2 structure

How can u change the default settings of a printer.

I used the SetPrinter-API, but my PRINTER_INFO_2 structure gets filled with
rubbish.  Is there a bug in de declaration in the VB_API-Viewer?  Does
anybody has experience?  Please show me an example.
What i actually need is changing the paperorientation of my printer for the
system (not only for the application).  I'm using NT 4.0, so using the
common dialog box doesn't work, this only works under Win95.

Thanx in advance.

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. change default printer with SetPrinter API

2. Change printer settings using getprinter and setprinter

3. API for changing default printer settings

4. Setting via API the default printer settings

5. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

6. Changing default printer using API calls

7. Using Printer common dialog changes default printer

8. Macro to change default printer and then restore original default printer settin

9. setting/changing default printer via code (VBA)

10. Changing system default printer settings

11. HELP! Changing default printer settings

12. Programmatically Changing default Printer Settings