User & GDI Resources in Win95 / NT 4.0
Author Message
 User & GDI Resources in Win95 / NT 4.0

Can anyone tell me how to get the free user and gdi resources? I know I can't use GetFreeSystemResources anymore, so what's replaced it?

Thanks in advance.

Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. User Resource & GDI Resource

2. Win32 API needed - System, User & GDI Resources

3. Bug: drawing/resizing a PictureBox eat up GDI Resources on Win95

4. How to retrieve free GDI and USER resources

5. Free GDI, User, and System Resources

6. Get GDI and User resource

7. Monitoring GDI, User and System resources

8. workstation memory status - user\gdi resources

9. Get GDI and User resource

10. How to get user id an user name on NT and Win95

11. How to find Users on an NT 4.0 machine using Nt client

12. VB 4.0 32-bit & NT 4.0 compatibility